Invest It Forward™ Volunteer Materials:
When a teacher requests a volunteer, they specify what topic they'd like to be presented. The SIFMA Foundation provides the volunteer presentations (FINRA Reviewed), which share meaningful, relevant content with students. A volunteer might augment these with their own firm's financial education materials.
- What Are Capital Markets? (Includes Video, Short Course and PPTs
for Middle and for High School Groups)
- What Is A Stock? (PPT for All Age Groups)
- What Causes Stock Prices To Change? (PPT for All Age Groups)
- Buy, Sell Or Hold (PPT for Elementary & Middle School); Buy, Sell Or Hold (PPT for High School)
- FINRA Review Letters for Firm’s Internal Compliance review (PDF)
These web-based resources from SIFMA explore and discuss key concepts that underlie our market economy.